Tender Care Community Outreach Program (TCCOP) Update
Subsidiary of ACC (Anekant Community Center)
Our efforts of serving the community is continuing with your gracious support.
Last month during Paryushan Parva we (TCCOP) had huge support from our community. Our community supported us very generously. We were able to collect donations which exceeded our expectations. We are continually thankful for your support. Every act of generosity helps us further our mission.
Also at that time Sarva Mangal Family Trust (Rikaben & Manubhai) have generously offered to match every pledged donation collected through the month of October 2014. TCCOP would like to thank Manubhai & Rikaben Shah for their generosity and support.
We are continuing our weekly routine of serving breakfast and monthly dinners , providing grocery and visiting lonely patients.
We are in the process of conducting few sessions on
advance training for IPAD. Details on the sessions will follow.
We want to thank our sponsors from last month:
- Sudha & Pravin Mody
- Madhuri & Kirit Shah ( New Jersey)
- Neetu &Harshad Kothari
- Rajul Vasa
- Alka & Ramesh Kothari
- SRLC for Long beach Dinner
- Sandhya Shah for grocery for the shelter in Buena Park
- Anonymous donor for the Pallet of food for needy children to Giving Children Hope.
We can celebrate yours or other family member’s birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special occasions meaningfully by sponsoring an event or if you want to help us in any of our projects please contact us.
Thank you in advance for your contributions.
Please call 714-856-4256 or contact any of us at the following:
- Smita Doshi: email@example.com
- Sachi Jain: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darshna Shah: email@example.com
- Jayana Shah: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prafulla Shah:email@example.com