The Jain Center of Southern California is very fortunate to have the JAINA library, which has over 11,000 religious books.
The books are in English, Gujarati and Hindi languages. We also have a lot of audio cassettes, video cassettes as well as CDs and DVDs which cover a wide variety of Jainism related books.
The library is located on the 2nd level of the Cultural Building right above the entrance to the Main Auditorium.
- 10:30am to 2:30pm Sundays, there are no Adult and JCYC classes
- 12:30pm to 2:30pm on Sundays, there are Adult and JCYC classes
- Loan period: 2 weeks
- Number of renewals: 2 max.
- Number of items checked out: 4 max. (set is counted as one item)
- Late fee: $1.00/item/week
- Damage fee: $5 and up
- Lost fee: Replacement cost ($10 min.)
- Deposit: None for members (including JAINA members)
- Mailing charges: None (donation welcome)
Volunteers are needed to catalogue books in the library software, and for checking the books in and out during the library hours.
Wish to Volunteer? Suggestions? Please Contact:
Harsha & Rajesh Parikh, H: (714) 521-5271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramesh C. Doshi, H: (714) 995-8914, O: (310) 512-4589 or email@example.com
Want to check out the existing the library and send request to issue / mail books to you? Click here to go to the library.